Find the perfect trail in Uvdal’s winter landscape. We have 25 slopes and varied hills for all ages and skillsets.
The center offers some of the best hills in Eastern Norway, suitable for alpine, telemark and snowboarding. With its perfect fall hight and great width, the center is especially known for carving; 620 meters altitude difference with varying lengths of trails. The longest trail is 5 km, making the center a dream for beginners and experienced skiers alike.
The ski center has a total of 5 lifts and 25 trails. The main facility is located alongside all our ski in / ski out units and has 4 lifts and 20 slopes. From the top of the chairlift you can ski on to the other side of the valley where you can use the trails on the other side of the valley as well.
Uvdal Ski center
Om bakkene våre
- 7 grønne, 7 blå, 5 røde og 1 sort skibakke
- 1 park med rød/blå profil - Alpinparken
- 1 minipark med grønn profil
- Lengste nedfart er 6,5 km
- Totalt lengde bakker er over 22 km
- Høydeforskjell 620 m
- Snøproduksjon i 6 km løyper,
- Alpinparken og miniparken- Ca 55 snøkanoner - Flombelysning i 3 bakker